[kde-doc-english] Screenshot automation script available

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Feb 28 23:17:07 CET 2006

Hi all,

With my presentation on FOSDEM (slides at [1]), the screenshot automation script
(for creating translated screenshots to be used in the handbooks) is now
available for use. There are some fuzzy plans about setting up a server on which
the scripts can be run for all languages, but for the moment we will just
release the script and let you play with it.

I would very much appreciate feedback, be it bug reports, complaints,
suggestions, you name it. I will be working on a more extended readme which for
example might include a detailed guide and solutions for common problems, but
cannot promise any delivery date.

The script, called makeScreenshots, is available from SVN in
/trunk/l10n/scripts. Have fun with it, and please read the notes within the
script itself.

Cheers,

- askie

[1] http://www.kde.org/kdeslides/fosdem2006/2006-02-sander-screenshot-automation/html/slide_1.html

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/