[kde-doc-english] question about getting involved in Docs (specifically the Adept Manual)

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Tue Feb 28 04:27:49 CET 2006

I have been working on Kubuntu documentation for awhile now (pre-Breezy) and
one of the documents that has been abandoned is the manual for Adept.  As
this is the default installer for Kubuntu and is now a part of Kubuntu the
documentation team would like to move this document up to the KDE doc level
so it gets package with adept.  What do I have to do get this done and get
this started?  I have a draft of a guide called the Adept Userguide, but this
is several version old and needs a lot of updating.

Thanks,

Jonathan Jesse
wiki.ubuntu.com/JonathanJesse