[kde-doc-english] Documentation Discussions

Erik K. Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Thu Feb 23 18:27:44 CET 2006

Torsdag den 23. februar 2006 18:16 skrev Lauri Watts:
> Could I politely remind everyone that this is not the right list to have
> documentation discussions, and if you'd like the documentation team to
> actually see them, you might direct issues to kde-doc-english@ instead?
>
> Thanks,

Ok let me summarize the discussion.

If the docbooks are not frozen at least for a little while before a release,
it is not possible to produce translated documentation. We can discuss the
length of the freeze period, but it does not work with no freeze period. This
time for koffice there were changes made up to the day of the suggested
release date.

Erik (Danish team)