[kde-doc-english] Writing Documentation

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Sun Feb 19 04:03:45 CET 2006

On Sunday 19 February 2006 13:08 pm, Daniel Watkins wrote:
> Hey there,
> Just dropping a quick note to say that I'd be happy to write documentation
> for a KDE program. Most of the programs that I use regularly already have
> decent documentation, so a list of programs that need documentation
> improving (or writing) would allow me to choose a program that I could cope
> with working on.
The bug tracker provides status on docs - there are some pre-made queries on
http://l10n.kde.org/docs//current.php

http://l10n.kde.org/docs//doc-primer/getting-started.html has some more
background.

A personal plug: KOffice could always use more documentation. Even if the
basic features are documented, then more tutorial / how-to type material
would always be great.

Brad