[kde-doc-english] New KSig Documentation (Closes #74995)

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Sun Dec 24 07:56:18 CET 2006

Hey everyone!

Happy Holidays first and foremost. Tonight I worked on a few more bugs, and
the big one was the KSig documentation bug. KSig hasn't had any documentation
until now. I applied the attachments to the bug report, but I will also
attach them to this email so that it can be proofread.

I have also committed a few patches yesterday on a couple of bug reports. This
is mostly a reminder for PhilRod (IRC #kde-doc) and physos (IRC #kde-doc).

I will work through some more bugs this weekend as well before Christmas
smacks me :)

Thanks everyone!

--
Rich Johnson