[kde-doc-english] its vs. it's

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Sun Aug 20 14:06:44 CEST 2006

On Friday 18 August 2006 4:26 pm, Rocco Stanzione wrote:
> It's a pet peeve of mine, so after running across some violations I did a
> checkout and fixed what I found, along with a few other things I noticed
> while I was looking.  Please review and apply.

Checked and applied. Please keep them coming :-).

One note: the 3.5 branch is (sort of) string frozen, so I've committed the
changes to trunk (the branch of SVN that will be KDE 4). This means that
unfortunately the corrections won't show up in 3.5.5, but they're in place
for when we start working on docs for KDE 4.

Regards,
Philip