[kde-doc-english] New features needing docs?

James Richard Tyrer tyrerj at acm.org
Fri Aug 18 09:10:26 CEST 2006

Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi,
> With the string freeze lifted for 3.5.5, we're able to document any new
> features that have been added to the branch. I haven't had time to keep up
> with the developments, so I don't have a list of new features. So, if
> you've implemented a new feature in 3.5 and it needs docs, please tell me
> or kde-doc-english at kde.org and we can try to get the relevant docs in time
> for 3.5.5.

There is a modified version of KView at:

	svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/work/kview-3.6/kdegraphics

Mostly, it was modified to comply with the current UI guidelines, and I
made a few changes which I think improve usability.

If we want to use this in 3.5.5, 3.5.6, or etc. the docs need to be
modified to match the changes in the UI.

I apologize for being ill and not getting much work done on it.  I'm a
little better this week and have been trying to do things I was going to
do just before I became ill.

I think that all it needs is modifications of the documentation.

--
JRT