[kde-doc-english] 3.5.5 string unfreeze

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 23:23:49 CEST 2006

Hi,
I guess everyone knows that the string freeze has been lifted for KDE 3.5.5,
so we have an opportunity to update documentation in the branch. I've been
out of the loop for a while, so I don't know exactly what new docs we have in
trunk for backporting, or what new features are in the branch and need
documentation.

If you've committed docs with new content to trunk, please backport them, or
if you're not sure whether to backport, ask on the list and we can work it
out (with input from the translators if necessary). I'll try to take a look
through SVN to see what needs to be backported, but I might not get around to
it.

Also, if you know of any new features in the 3.5 branch that need docs, please
drop a mail to the list, and we can get working on those.

Regards,
Philip