[kde-doc-english] KDE 4 Brainstorming

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Tue Apr 4 17:50:19 CEST 2006

Philip Rodrigues wrote on 2006-04-04 15:05 +0100 regarding [kde-doc-english] KDE 4 Brainstorming:
> Hi,
> I think now would be a good time to start thinking about what directions we
> want to take for KDE 4 with regards to documentation. This could range from
> "Keep doing what we do now, but recruit more people" to, well, whatever your
> imaginations can come up with :-).

One of the most important things, in my opinion, is that we have a clear
understanding of what is happening. Too often in the past weeks/months have I
seen writers and translators, sometimes including myself, who are not fully up
to date with respect to deadlines, procedures, and (unwritten?) rules.

As for me personally, I still want to get the screenshot automation seriously up
and running, which requires time I don't have now. I hope to regain time to work
on KDE matters in a few weeks - I have been practically unable to do anything
lately due to studies.

Cheers,

- askie

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/