[kde-doc-english] Update on the KDE DocBook Sanitizer

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Fri Sep 23 01:42:12 CEST 2005

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 23:02:57 +0000, "Frerich Raabe" <raabe at kde.org>
said:
> Please give it a shot, let me know what you think - and make sure that it
> doesn't have to complain about the documents you maintain. :-)

Could you please apply my patch to the preferred words list? There were
no replies to it, therefore it must be right :) Seriously, the complains
about the to-dos and it are *wrong*. "Todo" is not the recommended form,
it is the other way around. I the trouble to search the source code and
docs and made many replacements.

It is the third time I talk about it in this list. Unless someone voices
an objection, please apply my patch.

Also, I don't know if we should really use entities between
<guisomething> tags. if someone could comment on this I would
appreciate.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz

PS: here is the patch