[kde-doc-english] Update on the KDE DocBook Sanitizer

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 00:39:03 CEST 2005

> If I wasn't being annihilated by homework, I would. Can we still make
> changes to docs? Until when?

If you make changes to any docs before the 3.5 release, send patches to Lauri.
Don't commit the changes yourself unless you're sure that they don't break
string freeze (if in doubt, check here or kde-i18n-doc). The patches will be
applied after i18n (or is it now l10n?) is tagged, but before 3.5 is
released, so the changes to the docs will be available in English at least in
3.5, and may be translated in the 3.5.x series.

Regards,
Philip