[kde-doc-english] Screenshot automation

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Mon Sep 19 21:52:36 CEST 2005

Hi,

The screenshot automation script I've been working on seems to work again, after
its failure to operate with multiple KDE versions.
Download available at http://macedon.demon.nl/~ask/kde/makeScreenshots

You'll need KD Executor as well, downloadable at
http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se/?page=products&sub=kdexecutor-kde-edition

Please check the warning / read me section in the script before running it. This
might solve some nasty issues on beforehand. Then put the script somewhere in
your path.

Then, it's 'makeScreenshots $PROGRAM'. I still need to create sample scripts,
these take some time to set up properly, and I want them to be good. I also want
to do a more complete rewrite, but that's for when I'm reasonably sure the
current code works for other people as well.
In the meanwhile you'll have to fiddle around yourself.  (If you do so, please
send me any and all suggestions, remarks, etc. you have.)

Cheers,

- askie
--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   Documentation maintainer, Krita