[kde-doc-english] Write documentation for Kalzium

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 12:15:40 CEST 2005

Hi Nikhil,

> I would like to write documentation for Kalzium. I have a svn copy of
> kalzium present. But I cannot write in the Docbook format. Is there any
> tool which can help me, or perhaps a book, or is it ok if I submit it in
> plain text. Also what exactly does the documentation have to cover.

Sorry for the delay: I've CC'ed the Kalzium maintainer, who will be able to
tell you the current state of Kalzium docs, and which other things need
doing. Note that we're in message freeze at the moment, so any changes won't
be committed immediately, but will wait until approximately the day of the
release.

Regards,
Philip