[kde-doc-english] Cervisia docs update

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:27:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

This is the update for Cervisia docs. I really meant to finish this before the
freeze, but got hardware problems that trashed my laptop. Anyway, I committed
the screenshots, and here is the update for the docs. This update is minor,
as the interface is relatively stable, and the current docs, well written ;)

Now that all the docs I maintain are up to date, I plan to continue working on
other docs, so we can get better docs for 3.5 at least on the English part of
the documentation (or am I getting something wrong here?).

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz