[kde-doc-english] Autoboot?!?!?!?

Gianluca gianluca69 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:42:52 CET 2005

Hi everybody... I have got a problem (a lot... but this is the first of the
list...) the problem is that the audio system doesn't autoboot automatically
when i make KDE start (I do the login from command line then i type "startx"
to start the graphical interface (KDE)), the audio system boots only when i
start kmix (manually everytime) but i think that this is not the proper way
it should work....
A similar problem in the one that follows:
There are some applications that autoboot automatically when kde starts and i
would like to make them NOT autoboot, because i don't need them...

Thanks in advance
Gianluca