[kde-doc-english] JuK Cover Management documentation

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 02:47:47 CEST 2005

As suggested by Philip Rodrigues, I've gone ahead and compiled some of the new
features from the JuK Cover Manager that will be in KDE 3.5, which I have
recently blogged about.

My non-marked-up version is attached.  If anyone has questions or needs
clarifications, please let me know.  Also please CC: me, as I'm not
subscribed.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne