[kde-doc-english] English Breakfast Network usage?

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Sun Nov 20 09:52:51 CET 2005

On Saturday 19 November 2005 11:57 pm, Brian Beck wrote:
> Hello,
> I was just wondering if the documentation team uses the English Breakfast
> Network website (http://www.englishbreakfastnetwork.org/index.php) for
> catching bugs in documentation?  I don't think I'd seen it mentioned on the
> mailing list (but I don't read the list religiously) so I was just curious
> if people found it useful.

Yup - quite a few commit messages have had comments to the effect of "fixes
according to the sanitizer". I will consider doing a big batch fix of docs
across KDE after 3.5 is released, but we need to discuss how we are going to
work wrt the 3.5.x series and the upcoming KDE 4. That's a discussion for
another day though, I think.

Regards,
Phil