[kde-doc-english] KPDF KNetworkConf Kicker

Titus Laska titus.laska at gmx.de
Wed Nov 9 17:13:13 CET 2005

Hi everybody!

I'm Titus Laska from Hannover, Germany. I just started writing docs and
am working/ will be working on the following projects for 3.5.1. If
anybody feels responsible for any of these, please tell me to avoid
duplicate work.

-KPDF
update to 3.5, better style (more continuos text), "opening files"
section, sanitize docbook

-KNetworkConf
bugfixes (picture links, sytax), sanitize docbook

-Kicker
small updates and explanations of some new functions, new screenshots,
sanitize docbook, don't have time to describe everything new

Thanks :)

Titus