[kde-doc-english] knetattach doc

obennett obennett at hartford.edu
Tue Mar 29 07:05:14 CEST 2005

On Sunday 20 February 2005 11:07 pm, obennett wrote:
> On Saturday 19 February 2005 20:34, Lauri Watts wrote:
> > On Saturday 12 February 2005 07.25, obennett wrote:
> > > I don't know if i'm going to check this in soon. I intend to do it over
> > > more along the lines of what phil suggested on IRC. But if come feb 22,
> > > i haven't checked it into kdebase yet feel free to add the attached if
> > > it "passes muster".
> >
> > Catching up on my mail :)
> >
> > Yes, I've grabbed this to hold along with the others I have.  If you get
> > an update done before Feb 22, shoot it my way too.
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> >
> > Regards,
>
> unsigned, sealed and delivered :-)
after pointing someone to this on irc i remebered that the most recent version
hadn't made it in before thsi freeze since i forgot to email you so here a
little poke to push it into HEAD.
Also I'd like it if someone could read it over and offer suggestions for
improvement i think i worded it oddly at some places but don't really have a
better way of making the explanations.