[kde-doc-english] Re: Documentation

Jerry Diltz HeyJerry at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 10 04:35:32 CET 2005

It is my desire to work on documenting the GUI useage part of KDE.

I am interested in exploring Linux as a beginner and trying out programs, with
or without documentation.

Will follow the instructions or hack away a trying to figure out how to use
something.

It is then that I would like to document my successes.

I wish to start this before I get spoiled using it, learning the acronyms and
stilll stupid with KDE.

I have only had it two days and thanking YAST, I was able to install after all
the years.

I am using SuSE 9.1.

Please feel free to give me a suggestion of where to start first.

I want to communicate with the old Windows crowd, instructing them on the use
of an obviously far superior product.