[kde-doc-english] Re: Volunteering

Jerry Diltz HeyJerry at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 8 14:40:46 CET 2005

Hello,

	I am a new user to Linux, thanks to Yast.  I have tried on and off for years
to install Linux on my machines without success.

	This has worked so well I have removed my Microsoft partitions and
reinstalled SuSE 9.1.

	Although I am only playing with  the GUI at this time, I did note that
documentation can be very confusing.

	I have been playing with PC's since they were invented and would like to
volunteer to help with the documentation part of this project, as that is
probably all that I am capable of at this time.

	I understand PC's down to how motherboards, processors and all other hardware
works, as I have been trainer to technicians for Dell, Gateway, and HP.

	I learned to write long before computers were invented and therefore may be
good at this, since younger people IM, email, and chat without regard to
proper English.

	If I may be of help, please feel free to contact me.