[kde-doc-english] Google summer of code documentation project

Daniel Rutz fotophool at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:27:58 CEST 2005

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Daniel Rutz, and I am writing to you today because the open
jobs listing for KDE Documentation specifies contact with your team as a
prerequisite to commencement of any work.

I am interested in participating in Google's Summer of Code program and
I would like to work through the KDE project since I do use KDE as part
of my normal Linux installation (SuSE).  Since I am currently receiving
my B.S. in Computer Science with a minor in English Literature at the
University of Wisconsin at Oshkosh, I believe that I could make a useful
contribution to the documentation side of open KDE projects.

Please let me know if you are interested in accepting my help and
application to the program (I will formally apply through Google if you
approve), and what my next steps should be.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Daniel Rutz