[kde-doc-english] Doc team website

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Wed Jul 27 16:18:47 CEST 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 11:05:36 -0300, "Carlos Leonhard Woelz"
<carloswoelz at imap-mail.com> said:
> On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:15:37 +0200, "Lauri Watts" <lauri at kde.org> said:
> > * We also noted that we might want to emphasise "Do you want to
> > contribute to KDE" over "join the docs team".  Or not, this is something to discuss.
> I think that the motivation of lot of people from 1a/1d is related to
> this, so I really welcome that.

BTW, context help is in a "limbo" situation right now: no guidelines,
very few (and outdated) docs about it. I was working a bit to update
aaron's guide and add some writing / stile guidelines to it. Do you
think they would fit into the doc team project?

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz