[kde-doc-english] how could I help write docs for kde-pim

uzoma nwosu uzoma.nwosu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:29:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've lurking on kdepim-users and kde-doc for a while.  I would love to
help update the documentation for kontact.  Could I help improve 1.1.1
or should I install kde subversion and help with that?  I've been
using linux since 1998 but only as a newbie user.  I know that I have
to learn how to use docbook and kate.  But if you or someone on the
team could steer me in a direction, I'd love to help.

Sincerely,

uzoma