[kde-doc-english] Documentation feedback

Frans Englich frans.englich at telia.com
Sun Jan 23 21:29:05 CET 2005

On Saturday 22 January 2005 21:54, Full Decent wrote:
> I'm not sure how the documentation system works... but if you can show
> me where the doc book gets converted to html on the web or desktop,
> I'll be glad to take a stab at adding a couple of these features.

Hm.. I read this, I remember:

http://physos.info/index.php/phyKDE/2005/01/19/docs_kde_org_love_day

So Rainer Endres is probably the one to contact about docs.kde.org.

But KHelpCenter is more interesting I think, since it is more used. If you
implemented the feedback as a describing, descrete paragraph with a link to
bugs.kde.org, it should probably be implemented in the XSLT customization. In
either case, that's probably the best place.

See kdelibs/kdoctools/ for KDE's docbook stuff(what's installed on the
desktop).

* www/areas/docs/ seems to be the place for files.

* Also see kdebase/khelpcenter for the KHelpCenter sources.

I have some plans with KHelpCenter for KDE 4, some of it is mentioned in the
attached mail(couldn't find archive link).

Cheers,

		Frans