[kde-doc-english] quanta_introduction.po

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Thu Jan 20 21:31:21 CET 2005

Hi,

String 2 of this file is:

"<sect1info> <title>What is &quantaplus;?</title> <authorgroup>
affiliation> </author> <othercredit role=\"reviewer\">
address> </affiliation> <contrib>Reviewer</contrib> </othercredit>
<othercredit role=\"reviewer\"> <firstname>Fabrice</firstname>
<surname>Mous</surname> <affiliation> <address><email>fabrice at kde.
nl</email></address> </affiliation> <contrib>Reviewer</contrib> </
othercredit> <trans_comment>ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS </trans_comment> </
authorgroup> </sect1info> <title>What is &quantaplus;?</title>
net </attribution> <para> &quantaplus; is a web development tool for
the K Desktop Environment. &quantaplus; is designed for quick web
development and is rapidly becoming a mature editor with a number of
great features. </para> <para> Our objective remains to create the
very best web development tool anywhere. We realize that we will
need many more people active to accomplish this, so we are in the
process of developing enhancements geared toward making it easy for
web developers to customize, extend, and enhance &quantaplus;. Then
we will be asking you, the web developers, to contribute your
feature enhancements. We will organize these so that &quantaplus;
web developers can find just the resources, extensions and custom
plug-ins they need to be the most kick butt developers ever. </para>

Seems rather large to me ;-)

I do not know what is wrong, so maybe someone else could fix this...

Toma
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma} | jabber: toma at jabber.kovoks.nl
Fingerprint: 0A86 039A 2393 9A86 51DC 2628 7204 244F D185 450F