[kde-doc-english] Complete Accesskeys

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Sun Jan 16 23:58:41 CET 2005

> One question - shouldn't we match the web ones against the standard
> accesibility team set from www.kde.org?

I've contacted the accessibility team about this (it seems that most of the
links we use don't really correspond to the online ones, but perhaps they
know of another standard that we might want to follow). Once they get back to
me, I'll commit the online one too.

Something that was pointed out to me was that the accesskeys should really be
localized. I took a quick look, and couldn't see how this would be done. Does
anyone know offhand how this is done for things that are already localized,
or should I look into it more fully?

Regards,
Philip