[kde-doc-english] KOffice docs bugs

Raphael Langerhorst raphael-langerhorst at gmx.at
Sun Jan 9 15:42:13 CET 2005

On Monday 03 January 2005 23:59, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> Hi (particularly the KOffice docs folks :-),
> As you've probably noticed, we've been looking through the bugs
> filed against the docs. We experimented with using the bugzilla as
> a general todo list, and so there are lots of small issues in the
> 'docs' product that may now be fixed. If you have some time to look
> through them and close or comment on them as appropriate, that'd be
> great.
>
> For the future, if you find this a useful way of keeping track of
> what needs to be done, please feel free to keep using bugs.kde.org.
> If not, feel free not to use it :-). It would still be helpful if
> you could update the existing issues that are on there, if
> possible.
>
> Thanks,
> Philip

Hi,

sorry, I almost missed on that one, I'll have a look at the KSpread
related issues soon, hopefully during the coming week. I think using
bugs.kde.org is a good thing in general, please keep filing bugs
against documentation (makes bug administration easier).

Raphael Langerhorst, JID: raphael at jabber.pilgerer.de
G System, The Evolving Universe - http://www.g-system.at