[kde-doc-english] KOffice docs bugs

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Jan 3 23:59:42 CET 2005

Hi (particularly the KOffice docs folks :-),
As you've probably noticed, we've been looking through the bugs filed against
the docs. We experimented with using the bugzilla as a general todo list, and
so there are lots of small issues in the 'docs' product that may now be
fixed. If you have some time to look through them and close or comment on
them as appropriate, that'd be great.

For the future, if you find this a useful way of keeping track of what needs
to be done, please feel free to keep using bugs.kde.org. If not, feel free
not to use it :-). It would still be helpful if you could update the existing
issues that are on there, if possible.

Thanks,
Philip