[kde-doc-english] Patches for 3.4

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Thu Feb 24 19:00:40 CET 2005

Below, a list of the patches I have for KDE 3.4, who they're from, and if they
close any bugs.

Could anyone who has sent a patch in take a look, and if I have missed your
work off the list, shout loudly so I notice you (you may beat me with sticks
too, if it makes you feel better.)  Do check your patch isn't already
committed though, or I will be turning the stick back on you.

Secondly, there's still another day or so if anyone would like to spend some
last minutes with proofreading or chopping out outdated sections from any
docs, and can get me a patch by tomorrow, then we can still probably push
those into the 3.4 release.

==========
Patch List to date:

Anders Lund:
kdebase/doc/kate/advanced.docbook
kdebase/doc/kate/configuring.docbook
kdebase/doc/kate/highlighting.docbook
kdebase/doc/kate/index.docbook
kdebase/doc/kate/mdi.docbook
kdebase/doc/kate/part.docbook

Orville Bennet
kdebase/doc/knetattach (Entire Directory)

Ossi:
kdebase/doc/faq/configkde.docbook

Ossi & Me:
kdebase/doc/kdm/index.docbook

Me:
kdebase/doc/kcontrol/windowmanagement/index.docbook

Francis G:
kdebase/doc/konqueror/basics.docbook
kdebase/doc/konqueror/browser.docbook
kdebase/doc/konqueror/faq.docbook
kdebase/doc/konqueror/filemanager.docbook

Jason Harris:
kdeedu/doc/kstars/commands.docbook

Brian Beck:
kdegames/doc/kbattleship/index.docbook (Closes BUG:96471)
kdegames/doc/kpat/index.docbook (Closes BUG: 79866)

Brad Hards:
kdegraphics/doc/kpdf/index.docbook (Closes BUG: 99629)
kdegraphics/doc/ksnapshot/index.docbook

Matt Rogers:
kdenetwork/doc/kopete/index.docbook

Jürgen Nagel <juergen at nagel.homeip.net>
kdepim/doc/kmail/using-kmail.docbook
kdepim/doc/korganizer/index.docbook

Andras Mantia:
kdewebdev/doc/quanta/adv-quanta.docbook
kdewebdev/doc/quanta/config-quanta.docbook
kdewebdev/doc/quanta/extending-quanta.docbook

Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org