[kde-doc-english] kompare is sweet!!!!

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Feb 15 23:20:49 CET 2005

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 19:47, Aaron Seigo wrote:
> first, you'll be happy to know that this works properly in KDE 3.4. i'm
> sorry you wasted some time and felt frustrated.

Really? My copy (updated yesterday) isn't able to select the correct files if
i do 'cvs diff|kompare -o -' as kompares help suggests (other ways of using
kompare -o - doesn't work either, eg comparing a kate document to the disk
file or just loading a diff). I had a patch making it do so, but i had to
delete that to get it to compile.

-anders

--
www: http://alweb.dk