[kde-doc-english] Re: [Kde-pim] Updated Kontact Documentation

Antonio Salazar savedfastcool at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:18:44 CET 2005

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 22:25:23 -0500, Allen Winter <winter at kde.org> wrote:
> Antonio,
> I just committed your changes.
> Note that there will be errors about the missing entities when building kdepim unless you first
> install kdelibs from current CVS.  Since I don't install kdelibs from CVS I went ahead and added
> the aKregator and KitchenSync entities into the Kontact docbook.  Eventually these should
> be removed.

Awesome, thanks. Just a quick point though, I just made an updated
diff with the additional information about the side pane icon size
stuff (attached). However, since I'm using anonymous CVS, it seems to
be slightly behind...

So, in case you'd rather do this yourself, it goes in chapter 3 (The
Kontact Main Window) in the first section (Side Pane) at the very end
(this corresponds to line 162 for me):

<para>Finally, you can change the size of the icons in the side pane.
Right-clicking on theside pane will give you the option to use Large,
Normal, or Small icons, as well as the option to use text only
instead of icons.</para>

> Regards,
> Allen
>
> --
> Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE

Antonio

--
Get Firefox and revolutionize your web experience!