[kde-doc-english] I'm interested in helping out

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at christ-church.oxford.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 13:23:23 CET 2005

Hi Ben,
Let me echo Lauri's welcome, and also point out a few resources that you might
find useful:

The Documentation Primer is at http://i18n.kde.org/doc/doc-primer/ . It's
something of a work-in-(very slow)-progress, so there could be omissions, but
hopefully the content that is already there will be useful to you. You don't
have to read it all; specifically, the section(s) about DocBook are optional.
There's no need to learn it at this stage.

You can also find us on IRC in #kde-docs on FreeNode.

Looking forward to working with you,
Phil