[kde-doc-english] Fix or not to fix.

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Sun Feb 6 16:46:44 CET 2005

Hi,

There have been several mails about typo's. What should we do about them? I
can fix them tomorrow evening. I would be in favor of changing them as soon
as possible, because we are pretty early in the freeze at this moment.

Please let me know if that is ok. While we are longer in the freeze I guess
the typo's must get more serious before we decide to fix them. But it would
be nice to have some sort of procedure or someone who autorizes the change in
a clear way.

Tom Albers
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma} | jabber: toma at jabber.kovoks.nl
Fingerprint: 0A86 039A 2393 9A86 51DC 2628 7204 244F D185 450F