[kde-doc-english] Re: [Kde-pim] Re: Entity Problem

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed Feb 2 03:36:09 CET 2005

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 05:17 pm, Antonio Salazar wrote:
> Er... not to poke too much, but does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on this?
>

> On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 16:33:04 -0500, Antonio Salazar
> <savedfastcool at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello
> > I'm working on getting the Kontact documentation up-to-date, and I ran
> > into a bit of a problem. In expanding the list of programs that
> > Kontact integrates, I noticed that the &akregator; and &kitchensync;
> > entities do not exist, where those for all other applications do. What
> > should I do here? I'm Ccing kde-doc-english, just for reference. So
> > replies should *probably* be Cced there, as well.
> > Antonio

I'll take a stab at it since nobody else seems to have any idea...

I believe the entities are defined in $KDEDIR/share/apps/ksgmltools2/customization/entities/general.entities
which comes from kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/general.entities

So, I think you need to add the new entities to kdelibs CVS version of general.entities.
Then do the same to the installed general.entities

--
Let's Keep the Political Talk Out of KDE PLEASE