[kde-doc-english] Fwd: Update KBabel docs

Nicolas Goutte nicolasg at snafu.de
Wed Dec 28 15:31:08 CET 2005

Subject: Update KBabel docs
Date: Wednesday 28 December 2005 15:25
From: Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg at snafu.de>
To: kde-i18n-doc at kde.org

I have updated the documentation for KBabel.

However I could not do as much as I have wanted. (I will still try to find
time to document the source reference, as it is a KDE Bug.)

I am sorry that I have tried to take care more about the content than on the
form. For example the images are temporary, which is why they are in
grayscale, however this should be enough for translators to translate.

If somebody can proofread, it would be nice (but I do not expect a wonder in
the around 30 hours only that are left until deadline).

Have a nice day!