[kde-doc-english] Any PDFs, All-in-one HTML files or anything formatted better for printing?

Dave Yingling loser_313 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 08:51:35 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any documentation on kde that is in a better
format for printing.  I can't find any PDF's or all-in-one html files
that are pretty much ubiquitous for printing docs.  If there isn't any
in a printable form, could you please provide PDF's, PS's or html's,
but all the subpages put into one big page.  It really shouldn't be
that hard to do, and I can't believe there isn't already any.

Thanks,
Dave