[kde-doc-english] Adding a second hard drive

Malcolm Hunter malcolm.hunter at gmx.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 23:30:53 CET 2005

Hi Walter,

On Wednesday 21 Dec 2005 16:44, Walter Hasbach wrote:
> I have added a second hard drive to my computer but cannot find a way for
> the system to recognize it. Where do I look for help? Walt.

This mailing list is for KDE documentation writers, the problem you are having
sounds like a general Linux issue.

You should be able to find help on the main website of your Linux distro -
most of them have management tools for managing disks and partitions. If you
want to email me privately (off list), I might be able to point you in the
right direction.

Regards,
Malcolm
--