[kde-doc-english] Open jobs on buglist

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 22:43:46 CET 2005

On Friday 16 December 2005 1:53 am, John Hayes wrote:
> %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
> Bug: 96468 KMahjongg
> This was submitted 2005-08-27, but was to late for the 3.5 release and is
> still listed as NEW on the buglist.

Ah, I see. This (and the others) is a consequence of a few unfortunate events
which all came together: the docs got frozen to new commits, and Lauri was
unable to do her planned committal of the pending patches due to hardware
failure. The result, as you've seen, is that many changes haven't yet been
committed. I'm sorry about that; it's just one of those things, and we'll try
to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks for pointing out those bugs though. I've flagged them so I'll remember
to modify them when the appropriate commits happen.

The good news is that the branch will almost certainly be unfrozen on Monday
for a week or so, and the translators have been discussing the possibility of
completely unfreezing the branch for docs commits. This would mean that we'd
be able to carry on working on docs without any particular constraints, which
would be A Good Thing. I'll explain the full situation when it becomes
certain.

Regards,
Philip