[kde-doc-english] Open jobs on buglist

John Hayes justlinux at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 16 02:53:11 CET 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 10:45 am, Philip Rodrigues wrote:
> [snip]
> As you can tell, I just went through the bugs list. Not a lot of fun, but
> you can now take the list to be up-to-date. Anything on there that's not
> assigned is fair game. There's lots of low-hanging fruit (one-line fixes
> and stuff), but I'm not sure it's worth fixing those until we have a
> decision from the translators about whether to unfreeze the branch.
> [snip]
>
> Regards,
> Philip

I do not know the full release cycle for the documentation, but when does a
bug get updated or cleared?

These bugs may be still trapped in the release cycle:

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Bug: 96468 KMahjongg
This was submitted 2005-08-27, but was to late for the 3.5 release and is
still listed as NEW on the buglist.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Bug: 96464 KMagnifier
Changes were submitted 2005-08-28, again to late for the 3.5 release and is
still listed as NEW on the buglist.

The following comment was added 2005-09-14:
"the command reference is updated in the patch for bug 112579 "

Bug: 112579 KMagnifier
Listed as NEW on the buglist.
The following comment was added 2005-11-09:
"the following patch (checked with meinproc) fixes this bug #112579 and also
 bug #96464: KMagnifier: No menu reference, Command reference should be
updated"

Bug: 111988 KNode
This was submitted 2005-09-03, again to late for the 3.5 release and is still
listed as NEW on the buglist.

Is the STATUS on the buglist throwing me off?

Regards,
John