[kde-doc-english] Open jobs on buglist

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Dec 15 17:45:51 CET 2005

> I'll take a look through now. If you find a particular bug that looks out
> of date, please add a comment to say so.

As you can tell, I just went through the bugs list. Not a lot of fun, but you
can now take the list to be up-to-date. Anything on there that's not assigned
is fair game. There's lots of low-hanging fruit (one-line fixes and stuff),
but I'm not sure it's worth fixing those until we have a decision from the
translators about whether to unfreeze the branch.

A minor question: is it worth having a "docs.kde.org" component? There's at
least two bugs which would be appropriate for such a component.

Regards,
Philip