[kde-doc-english] Documenting KIO slaves

Michael Biebl biebl at teco.edu
Mon Dec 5 18:19:27 CET 2005

Hi all,

if I want to add documentation to a 3rd party application KIO slave what
is the correct way to do it? I want the documentation to show up in
kinfocenter. Unfortunately it is not enough to copy the docbook file to
${prefix}/share/doc/kde/HTML/en/kioslave/. Is it correct that I have to
register it in index.docbook and update index.cache.bz2? Are there tools
that can automate this process, especially upon deinstallation when the
documentation has to be unregistered? Is there another (preferred) way
to do this?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Regards,
Michael