[kde-doc-english] KDE DocBook Sanitizer

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:36:01 CEST 2005

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 02:11, Carlos Leonhard Woelz wrote:
> On Monday 29 August 2005 23:20, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> > whether you used the preferred forms of words which
> > were agreed on (think email vs. e-mail)
> > It's time for some larger group of people to use it and
> > give feedback.

Some more feedback: about the RANS:ROLES_OF_TRANSLATORS location:

Yes, it should be right before </autorgroup>, but I should be able to skip a
line if I want...

Also, instead of showing 100 times the "same" error, could you stop in the
third one? There is too much clutter in my output... (just look my to-do =>
todo output...)

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz