[kde-doc-english] Hello. I'm new here.

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Sat Aug 20 21:28:13 CEST 2005

Hi Jonathan,
I'm just following up to Francis' reply to your message on kde-doc-english.
Let me repeat his welcome - it's great to have you aboard!

I notice that Francis pointed out the "Junior Jobs" on the bugs website. Did
any of those catch your interest? If not, don't worry - that list is by no
means exhaustive, and there are plenty of other tasks and ways to help out.
So if you're still looking for something, drop me or kde-doc-english a line,
and we'll help find something. And of course, if you've already found
something you're interested in, tell us that as well, so we can make sure
that no work is duplicated.

Again, welcome to the team, and if you have any questions at all, please don't
hesitate to ask,
Regards,
Philip