[kde-doc-english] Re: Accesskeys in documentation

Philip Rodrigues philip.rodrigues at chch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Sep 27 17:49:19 CEST 2004

On Monday 27 September 2004 3:22 pm, Frans Englich wrote:
> Docbook adds access keys automatically. It should be there without any
> customization. That it's lacking in the KDE customization suggests the
> driver overrides too much, or forgets to do an <apply-templates />, and
> hence looses the modularization, AFAIK.

Yes, the DocBook XSL stylesheets have accesskeys automatically, but the
relevant bits are overridden by the files changed in my original diff. I'm
not sure why that section of the docbook XSL was overridden in the first
place, but that diff should fix it up.

I would look into the KDE customizations more fully, but I don't have the XSL
knowledge to see what's going on, or why certain things have been overridden.
If anyone else would like to step up and take this on, I'd be most grateful.

Regards,
Philip

Online KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org