[kde-doc-english] Sec: Unclassified After some work

Stoffers, Robert AC Robert.Stoffers at defence.gov.au
Wed Sep 22 16:38:52 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm wanting to help out the KDE Documentation Team, however, upgrading
regularly to development versions of KDE over my dialup connection would be
painful to say the least. I read on the getting started page that third
party KDE-based application developers could use a bit of help, can anyone
give me some more information? I am still learning how DocBook works, though
it seems simple enough (I have been coding HTML for a few years).

Also, I noticed there isn't a link to the kde-doc-english mailing list on
the KDE mailing list page! To subscribe, I had to craft my own URL to get to
the right page.

Thanks,

Robert Stoffers