[kde-doc-english] Bugs on KDE

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Wed Sep 22 11:08:54 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 22 September 2004 06.10, JD NA wrote:
> Hello KDE's team friends, I'm new in Linux and the next errors happened to
> me:

Hi JD NA,

Unfortunately, you have reached the mailing list for the people who write and
maintain KDE's documentation.

The correct place to file bugs is http://bugs.kde.org - please do file them
there, you have complete backtraces which many people don't provide, and that
can be very useful when tracking down errors.  Also it's best if you file
each one of the three you posted here, as separate bugs, because they are
from separate applications.

And finally, welcome to KDE, I hope other than the errors you showed, you're
having fun!

Thanks in advance,
--
Lauri Watts