[kde-doc-english] Small idea for the user guide.

Knut Morten Johansson knut at johansson.com
Tue Sep 21 19:57:53 CEST 2004

Hi

I was browsing the new KDE user guide, wondering if I should try writing
something for the competition (to be honest). Anyway  I know it's work in
progress, but some places I find little bit dull (not the text) visually.

As an example, take this page:
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/userguide-tng/playing-music.html

Thus this small idea, why not use the application icons like "bullets" to
spice up the look of the page. Specially pages who lists several
applications. As an added bonus the user also gets a visual clue to help
find the app in the menu.

Thanks for the great
work.http://users.ox.ac.uk/~chri1802/kde/userguide-tng/playing-music.html

MVH