[kde-doc-english] Re: [Kde-pim] KOrganizer What's This - Events and To-dos

Reinhold Kainhofer reinhold at kainhofer.com
Thu Sep 16 14:17:02 CEST 2004

On Thursday,  16. September 2004 13:45, Mark Bucciarelli wrote:
> What language does Outlook, Max OS X, and other similar apps use for this?
>   Someone probably spent a lot of money answering this very question ...
> :). I would guess they keep appointments separate from tasks.

Outlook uses "Task":
http://www.softpile.com/Internet/Email_Plug-Ins/Screenshot_19653.html

Mac's iCal uses To Do (no hyphen):
http://www.apple.com/ical/organize.html

Evolution uses "Tasks"

Mozilla Calendar uses "Tasks":
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/screenshot.html

Lotus Notes uses "To Do List":
http://www.unl.edu/Notes/QuickStart/Welcome.html

Steltor Calendar uses "Tasks"

phpGroupware web iface uses "To Do List"

OpenGroupware.org web iface uses "Tasks"

GroupWise uses "Tasks"

So, except for iCal, Lotus Notes and phpGroupwre, all other calendaring
apps/servers use Task. An no other one uses a hyphen.

Reinhold