[kde-doc-english] Re: completed docbooks

Gardner gbell72 at rogers.com
Thu Sep 9 17:19:35 CEST 2004

Hi Phillip

> Could you tell me what the files you're working on are, just so that we can
> make sure that no-one else starts working on them?

The remaining files I still have to complete are, the sidebar media player
plugin, kuick copy/move, and directory filter.  I'll also mark myself down to
work on updating the kgpg docs bug #72982 if nobody else is currently working
on it.
--
Key fingerprint = CD41 CB2C E76D F96D D523  77BC 5990 60AA FDCC EE09